Fridays After Five, a free live concert series presented by Bud Light, has announced the second half of its summer schedule.
Each week volunteers work the concessions on behalf of a variety of local non-profits who share in the proceeds, which raises tens of thousands of dollars to support their work in our community. With a line-up of performers featuring a variety of music styles from local artists, there is truly something for everyone!
Performances take place on Fridays at 5:30pm at the nTelos Wireless Pavilion on the Downtown Mall in Charlottesville.
Check out the schedule below and find a date to attend one of Charlottesville’s favorite concert series:
– July 11 Green Earrings (Steely Dan Covers)
– July 18 Second Draw (Jam Band Blue Grass)
– July 25 The Sally Rose Band (Honky Tonk Rock)
– Aug 1 Eli Cook (Psychedelic Blues)
– Aug 8 Baaba Seth (World Beat)
– Aug 15 We Are Star Children (Adventure Pop)
– Aug 22 The Currys (Folk Rock Harmonies)
– Aug 29 In Full (Rock, Soul, & Pop Hits)
– Sept 5 Tropikiimba (Afro-Latino Rhythms)
– Sept 12 The Skip Castro Band (Classic Boogie Woogie R&B)