Spring For The Arts, the annual celebration to support PCA’s many programs, is just two days away!
Guests will enjoy a gallery exhibit featuring artwork from PCA’s Arts Inspire Workshop & Exhibit Series as well as live performances by Beleza and Charlottesville Ballet. Plus, there will be signature drinks and hors d’oeuvres by Harvest Moon Catering and wine selections from Market Street Wineshops.
Plus, you can bid on exciting items in the silent auction, including:
* original artwork by Tim O’Kane, Kristin Harris, Dean Dass, John Borden Evans, Nina Ozbey, Anne Slaughter, Richard Crozier, Dorothy Djukulul (from the Kluge-Ruhe Aboriginal Art Collection), Lewis Dunn, and many others
* Passes and event tickets to the American Shakespeare Center, Ash Lawn Opera, Virginia Film Festival, Wintergreen Performing Arts, and others
* Arts experiences, including classes at the Virginia Arts of the Book Center and WriterHouse as well as Live Arts season subscriptions
* gift certificates, memberships, and merchandise from Second Street Gallery, Monticello, Vinegar Hill Theatre, ACAC, Angelo, Victoria Horner, and more!
* VIP opportunities, such as a stay at an Emerald Isle beach house or a private vineyard tour and wine tasting by Gabriele Rausse Winery
* And much more!
Tickets are $40 for PCA members ($60* for non-members) and may be purchased at www.charlottesvillearts.org/rsvp.
*Non-member tickets include a complimentary one-year membership for new members.